This is the story of our adventures -- every day and extraordinary; our dreams -- tiny and grand; our gardens -- ornamental and sustaining; this is the story of our journey.  We are a family of four living a mindful, simple life here in Los Angeles County.  We are green, conscious, and forward thinking.  We keep an eye on the past because some of the best things have already been done and bear repeating.  Walk and talk with us, have a glass of wine, taste a peach or a tomato, blow some bubbles and watch them drift up over the canyon ridge.  Enjoy!

Saturday, August 1, 2009

A visit with friends

My friend and ex-coworker Dave came by today with his lovely wife and two beautiful daughters.  The older girl, 27 months, had a great time playing with Alex and Gregorie.  Each girl painted herself a new shirt!  Lots of pink going on...



Alex also painted a shirt for me:


And I painted a dress for each of my girls:

3 comments:

Erin said...

Cute! Your dresses came out awesome.


Hey, I have that same moby :)

Marlyn said...

Thanks!

mo said...

Super cute! I love the dresses you painted!