This is the story of our adventures -- every day and extraordinary; our dreams -- tiny and grand; our gardens -- ornamental and sustaining; this is the story of our journey.  We are a family of four living a mindful, simple life here in Los Angeles County.  We are green, conscious, and forward thinking.  We keep an eye on the past because some of the best things have already been done and bear repeating.  Walk and talk with us, have a glass of wine, taste a peach or a tomato, blow some bubbles and watch them drift up over the canyon ridge.  Enjoy!

Monday, June 30, 2008

Belly Dancing, or my little daughter is gross...



Okay, so I was focusing on Alex and didn't realize WHAT Greggie was doing until I saw later... For the record, she did go into the kitchen and find her potty and basically fill it, despite the false start on the chair. And WHAT is with the finger in the butt???

So, focusing on Alex, she got her beautiful outfit from her beloved Aunt Marie whose family brought it from India when they came. She has been fascinated with belly dancing from the moment she saw it and usually does more "moves" -- in fairness, she is exactly mimicking the girls/women on the video. The video is at Topanga Days a couple years ago. Greggie says, "playground" at the start because the dancers are at the community house, where the playground is.

3 comments:

Tamra said...

Aw that was so cute. I bet she is good when she focuses. I love the little hop.

Renuka said...

She looks so cute!! I am planning to add your blog on my blog list so I can check it. You are really very good about updating it!!

Marlyn said...

Thanks girls! I'm glad you are both reading!