This is the story of our adventures -- every day and extraordinary; our dreams -- tiny and grand; our gardens -- ornamental and sustaining; this is the story of our journey.  We are a family of four living a mindful, simple life here in Los Angeles County.  We are green, conscious, and forward thinking.  We keep an eye on the past because some of the best things have already been done and bear repeating.  Walk and talk with us, have a glass of wine, taste a peach or a tomato, blow some bubbles and watch them drift up over the canyon ridge.  Enjoy!

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

TVG -- Home Photo Challenge -- Nov 18

When we got back from the cruise and got the living room put back together (the new floor was installed while we were away), I packed up the Halloween decorations and put out the Thanksgiving stuff -- not much, a little simpler.


2 comments:

Jenni said...

Fun! I love the vase!

Thembi said...

I'm a little bit afraid. Your pictures made me remember the decorative mini-gourds we bought at the pumpkin patch in mid-October. I have NO, and I do mean NO idea what happened to them!!!!! I'm afraid that I'll find them someday with a family of something icky inside...